Pages

Saturday 6 September 2014

Butterfly Exploding Box - 50th Wedding Anniversary.- Sunday Stamper Challenge!


I've created this little box to give as an anniversary present to someone after doing a workshop with Hels Sheridan. I'm entering it for Hels Challenge asking for projects made in bright colours.  The stamping inside the box is done with stamps from Indigo blu and Kaisercraft. I built up the lid of the box with TH and Stampin' Up die cuts and fussy cut the birds from the Paradise Collection by Craftwork Cards papers available at The Crafty Bunch in Telford. Don't you just love these papers, I do,  I trimmed the lid with Stampin' Up ribbons and some vintage lace.  


I made a butterfly for the inside of the box from Stampin' Up coaster board which is a good thickness but still bendable.  I cut out three images with the new Tim Holz Butterfly Die and embossed them with the matching embossing folder, again available from the Crafty Bunch at Telford. After  colouring the flies I stuck them together and added 3 small rosebuds on the body with some wire curly wurly antennae.


Hope you like it and thank you for looking.

4 comments:

  1. WOW Jean, this is STUNNING... love the built up decoration on the box lid... GORGEOUSNESS indeedily ... Thanks for joining in with the Sunday Stamper x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Hels. Working through the Sunday Challenge is keeping me going. x

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting and leaving some blog love!